Over the past weeks, I have been busy organizing 2 weekevents or wikievents - weekend events hahaha and I'm sorry for not blogging. 2 big themed-birthday parties, one is strawberry shortcake inspired and mermaid / under the sea inspired party -- happened on a Saturday and Sunday, 3rd week of July 2011. Happiness of course, I super thank GOD for all the blessings coming lately. Although sometimes I honestly rant, whine, or hate myself for all the challenges, hardships and disappointment but actually EXPERIENCE is the BEST TEACHER. Thank you so much wink
Being a newbie in the business, I have to take note of the unexpected things on or during and or after the event.
1. Check the Theme - if its possible (check resources) and if its bagay to the age, location, personality of the birthday celebrant, etc.
2. Check the Location - if its applicable to the theme and if there are other policies especially it's a resort or clubhouse etc.
3. Check if there's a stage - manage each other's expectations regarding the full balloon / stage decoration
4. Check the Price - if its okay for them to spend that specific amount or if there's any additional.
5. Check the Parking - Especially if the location is a bit far and people will be bringing their cars
6. Check the Security - Are we secured? Is security available on or before and after the party/event.
7. Check the weather - this is one big factor to consider
8. Check other options
Of course there are other things that might happen during the event. You have to have PLAN A to Z.
I am just happy that I have friends with me whom I can trust and I can ask help from all the time. Events Planning and Coordination is really not an easy job especially during the event itself, if things don't go according to plan.
So far so good. Getting not-so-good feedback is part of the job, business and services you gave. Now even though there were troubles/problems/glitches, the party never stopped from there. Still at the end of it all - it was indeed successful.
Ma. Charris Josefa Aguirre-Aclan, your Events Planner/Coordinator
Chalebrations Events Planning and Management
Events in Style @The Courtyard, Big Ben Commercial Building,
JP Laurel National Highway, Lipa City, Batangas 4217
M: 09266212706, 09175243259
L: 043 404 8337, 043 404 2218
E: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US on TWITTER @Chalebrations
VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://chalebrations.com/
SKYPE US | CHALEBRATIONS
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
ANNIVERSARIES | CORPORATE EVENTS | LAUNCH | PARTIES | DEBUT | WEDDINGS & MORE
We're also LISTED at Weddings@Work | BridalBook.ph | ThemesnMotifs | Weddings.ph | Kasal.com | The Philippine Wedding Network | Dir.WOWBatangas
Our BLOG http://chalebrations.blogspot.com/
We do services from CALABARZON to MANILA