10 things we cant forget about Kristian and Anna's Wedding!
1. Preps happened in Paradores Del Castillo - a hotel bed and breakfast with Filipino-Spanish colonial design with the colors we love
2. Ceremony Wedding mass happened in the majestic St. Martin de Tours Basilica Church, Taal Batangas which is considered to be the largest church in the Philippines and in Asia, standing 88.6 metres long and 48 metres wide.
3. Our bride who wore the iconic bridal robe from Styling by Yvonne Camay and our very first Veluz #bride (actually the first and the only bride as far as I know) The groom? Boy Kastner Santos Couture lang naman! Did we mention our flowers came from Flowers and Events by Teddy Manuel?
4. Bridal HMUA by Erica De Leon, entourage by the one and only Makeup by Georgia and team!
5. Beautiful & super fun memories captured by Photography by Regina and heartwarming video by The Film Hat (one of the best investments you should consider on choosing who the photo and video team to get!)
6. They wanted a garden feel venue but covered, yes tent powered by Tent King with chandeliers (love chandeliers!) which happened in Abby's Garden Resort partnered and catered by Juan Carlo The Caterer, Inc. with a rustic romantic theme given the wooden folding chairs from Forrent and string lights for the win!
7. We love the benches and open mic during cocktails, when the guests were singing and jamming while eating our favorite special homemade #suman, tapos may #sorbetes and #popcorn! who wouldn't love it?!
8. We had our #fireworksdisplay on the first part of the program, bago pumasok ang guests, ang winner lang! na kala ng guests sa pool lalabas ang couple haha kasi we stayed in that area during the countdown! haha!
FUN and no dull moments if your emcee is the one and only - Aaron Mark Castillo and your band is Versions Band 2010 and lights and sounds is powered by RMA Lights and Sounds
9. Ansabeh ng nakabuffet ang crew! Ang sarap ng feeling na we have our own area, we have our own delicious food which we can eat anytime and unlimited haha and was catered by the one and only Angel and Anne's Food and Catering Services! AMAZING! Who wouldn't LOVE this couple! Sino ang makakalimot sa tumuring ng suppliers na parang kapamilya!
10. And finally we can always remember how perfect the weather was, how the family was warm and accommodating with everyone and how the couple was in love with each other. Overall regardless if it was perfect or not - at the end of the day it is still about two people celebrating a day that opens the rest of their lives.
It has been years from this wedding but we can still remember everything! From meeting until the day of the event! DEFINITELY ONE FOR THE BOOKS! Thank you for having us! Thank you Lord for events like this!
1 Corinthians 13:13
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
322 Bugtong Lipa City, Batangas 4217
L: 043 404 2218
M: 09266212706, 09175243259
E: email@example.com or
FOLLOW US on TWITTER @Chalebrations
VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://chalebrations.com/
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
#ANNIVERSARY | #CORPORATEEVENTS | #LAUNCH
#PARTIES | #DEBUT | #WEDDINGS & MORE
#EVENTSPH #WEDDINGSPH #LIPAEVENTS