Sunday, September 18, 2011

LETTER OF THE MONTH FROM PREVIEW MAGAZINE


I have been collecting Preview Magazines for years now - it was actually one of my super fab friends, Miss Hazel who influenced me to do so. Thank you!!! For so many reasons!! haha! Cant thank you enough. Haha! I just saw this picture and decided to post this as my blog entry for tonight. Nothing much really. Been sick lately. Too bad but I learned from my mistakes - & that health is wealth. So now I'm taking some meds plus vitamins and I'm thinking of enrolling myself to Telegym hahaha! I know right. Les get physical! physical! Cheers! xx
(I won the letter of the month last July 2011)












CHALEBRATIONS HQ
322 Bugtong Lipa City, Batangas 4217

L: 043 404 2218
M: 09266212706, 09175243259
E: chalebrations.epm@live.com.ph or 
chalebrationsph@gmail.com

FOLLOW US on TWITTER @Chalebrations
INSTAGRAM @Chalebrations_Events
VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://chalebrations.com/

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

#ANNIVERSARY | #CORPORATEEVENTS | #LAUNCH  
#PARTIES | #DEBUT | #WEDDINGS & MORE

#EVENTSPH #WEDDINGSPH #LIPAEVENTS

#BATANGASWEDDINGS #EVENTCOORDINATOR