Thursday, June 30, 2011

YES & I DO























Yes. I do.
Before I further blog, let me introduce myself. My name is Ma. Charris Josefa V. Aguirre and I heart fun EVENTS and beautiful WEDDINGS. Born in Manila, raised in Lipa; Only child of my parents and now married to my wonderful husband, Mike.
I would like to share some of the highlights from my own Wedding, last year. May of 2010
Getting married is actually one of every girl's dreams and one of the most exciting days of a woman's life - Sounds cliche but true. So true that I have finally met someone who will be there forever. Of course, lucky me that I have actually fooled someone to marry me! Haha! 
This was when I needed a Wedding Planner/Coordinator and I needed someone good but within the budget.
& Then I told myself, I will be one great Events/Wedding Coordinator someday. Of course it didn't happen right away but eventually Chalebrations became a reality. 
We had our Pre-Nup at Batangas International Pier; here are some of my favorite shots


























































Here are some of my favorite photos from our Wedding =)



















& This is us after the ceremony. haha! We were like, is this for real?! Cheers!










































Ma. Charris Josefa Aguirre-Aclan, your Events Planner/Coordinator
Chalebrations Events Planning and Management

Events in Style @The Courtyard, Big Ben Commercial Building,
JP Laurel National Highway, Lipa City, Batangas 4217

M: 09266212706, 09175243259
L: 043 404 8337, 043 404 2218
E: chalebrations.epm@live.com.ph | xoxo_charris@live.com

FOLLOW US on TWITTER @Chalebrations
VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://chalebrations.com/

SKYPE US | CHALEBRATIONS
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chalebrations

ANNIVERSARIES | CORPORATE EVENTS | LAUNCH | PARTIES | DEBUT | WEDDINGS & MORE

We're also LISTED at Weddings@Work | BridalBook.ph | ThemesnMotifs | Weddings.ph | Kasal.com | Bride and Breakfast | Baby and Breakfast | Asia Wedding Network

Our BLOG http://chalebrations.blogspot.com/

We do services from CALABARZON to MANILA

1 comment:

  1. haha!! i love your photos, especially the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, June 30, 2011

YES & I DO























Yes. I do.
Before I further blog, let me introduce myself. My name is Ma. Charris Josefa V. Aguirre and I heart fun EVENTS and beautiful WEDDINGS. Born in Manila, raised in Lipa; Only child of my parents and now married to my wonderful husband, Mike.
I would like to share some of the highlights from my own Wedding, last year. May of 2010
Getting married is actually one of every girl's dreams and one of the most exciting days of a woman's life - Sounds cliche but true. So true that I have finally met someone who will be there forever. Of course, lucky me that I have actually fooled someone to marry me! Haha! 
This was when I needed a Wedding Planner/Coordinator and I needed someone good but within the budget.
& Then I told myself, I will be one great Events/Wedding Coordinator someday. Of course it didn't happen right away but eventually Chalebrations became a reality. 
We had our Pre-Nup at Batangas International Pier; here are some of my favorite shots


























































Here are some of my favorite photos from our Wedding =)



















& This is us after the ceremony. haha! We were like, is this for real?! Cheers!










































Ma. Charris Josefa Aguirre-Aclan, your Events Planner/Coordinator
Chalebrations Events Planning and Management

Events in Style @The Courtyard, Big Ben Commercial Building,
JP Laurel National Highway, Lipa City, Batangas 4217

M: 09266212706, 09175243259
L: 043 404 8337, 043 404 2218
E: chalebrations.epm@live.com.ph | xoxo_charris@live.com

FOLLOW US on TWITTER @Chalebrations
VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://chalebrations.com/

SKYPE US | CHALEBRATIONS
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chalebrations

ANNIVERSARIES | CORPORATE EVENTS | LAUNCH | PARTIES | DEBUT | WEDDINGS & MORE

We're also LISTED at Weddings@Work | BridalBook.ph | ThemesnMotifs | Weddings.ph | Kasal.com | Bride and Breakfast | Baby and Breakfast | Asia Wedding Network

Our BLOG http://chalebrations.blogspot.com/

We do services from CALABARZON to MANILA

1 comment:

  1. haha!! i love your photos, especially the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete