Sunday, November 13, 2011

ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN | JEFF REY MAYDEE AND ME


So I was out for a week and I was in Manila working-Thank you for the opportunity once again. I was in Pioneer - which I think I'm in love with the place. Everything's new and high-tech. I love the free coffee from my vendo machine (kamuka ko model sa vendo, i know feeling ko lang LOL)
I have experienced new things with Nheng - little things like, we have been to Banchetto. We ate in Hainanese Delights, Bacolod Chicken Inasal and we were able to go to Shangrila Plaza, ate at Sumo Sam & have seen some celebrities - like Ayen and Franco Laurel, RC Munoz, Denise Laurel, & Iwa Motto. Happiness.
But the highlight of the week was when my til-debt-do-us-beshfriends-came over and visited me and we ate at Bonchon (Robinsons Galleria) then went to walk along Edsa LOL, define naglakad sa kahabaan ng Edsa, went to Bonifacio Global City - went to Muji - bought some candies and chi-cha, colored pen and notebooks(now inspired to write & sketch) then went to Cupcakes by Sonja then Fully Booked then Mercato. It was a fun night! Mercato was crazyyyy! Jam-packed! PBA Players were there and RJ Ledesma and friends too. We waited for Maydee. Went to Starbucks Drive thru. Saw flying lanterns and more.
It was a night that we went home at 130am still traffic. haha! And btw TL jeff got his BB9360 too! #Happiness.