Saturday, August 27, 2011

GOOGLE IT!

Hello friends, Morning! Im back. 
It's Saturday but I have to wake up early in the morning because my husband need to pack his bag because he is going to the gym. Nice. That's new huh? I know right. He's currently enrolled at TeleGym - (gym from the office)& happy doing weight lifting 
And now that I'm up and cant go back to sleep, I have decided to blog.
So basically, when I wake up in the morning what I normally do is check my emails and open my social networking sites. It's amazing that when you wake up in the morning, you would see your inbox full of party/event inquiries from people all over the province, well of course not all the time but at least one for a day - I mean that's a good sign right. 
& now that I'm checking our website and blog - I have tried checking on the events/party/wedding coordinator in Lipa/Batangas to see what is it that I'm missing & surprisingly here's what I got. Amazing. I mean for a newbie like us - it's nice to know that somehow we rank on internet / search engine like yahoo, msn/bing or google. woot. At least this is GV in the morning. Thank you!!! Now I'm hungry. Gottarun
www.chalebrations.com