Saturday, October 22, 2011

PONTEFINO HOTEL AND RESIDENCES | BATANGAS CITY

Get away to the relaxed, soothing, and rustic retreat that is Batangas City, Philippines. Home to a quaint and delightful community, it boasts hints of contemporary elegance in every corner. Showcasing the town's true spirit is Hotel Pontefino. Our lovely property lets you spoil yourself as you view the stunning landscape or lounge in rooms that radiate the warmth and artistry of Filipino decor. Here, you can escape from the mind-numbing frenzy of city living while we attend to your essential concerns. At Hotel Pontefino in Batangas City, Philippines, we present you with a countryside experience unlike any other. 
(from the HP website)


It was my second time to go to Hotel Pontefino today and I always find it amazing. It's one of my favorite places in Batangas. hahaha! The ambiance is posh & pangmayaman. haha! I know right. We had an event there, happened in Pastor Hall which reminds me of my first time in HP. I also love the Hotel Pontefino Residences because it's not common - and it's the houses you see on movies or abroad. If I have the means to get a house there, i think i will - though what will hinder me from not buying is the heat in Batangas. May ganon?!
I will save money so I can try checking in and/or dining in there. It's nice that we have that in Batangas City. Really. 
Its the perfect place for events - esp wedding (check malvar tent) Although, of course some people would tell me sa Pontefino na naman but it doesnt matter - whatever you say it's still a 4 star hotel and I love it. wink




Ma. Charris Josefa Aguirre-Aclan, your Events Planner/Coordinator
Chalebrations Events Planning and Management
Located @Events Hub beside Phoenix Gasoline Station, Balagbag 
cor. MK Lina and Altamirano St. Brgy. San Sebastian Lipa City

M: 09266212706
L: 043 404 2218
E: chalebrations.epm@live.com.ph | xoxo_charris@live.com

VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://chalebrations.com/
Our BLOG http://chalebrations.blogspot.com/

SKYPE US | CHALEBRATIONS
FOLLOW US on TWITTER @Chalebrations
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chalebrations

ANNIVERSARIES | CORPORATE EVENTS | LAUNCH | PARTIES | DEBUT | WEDDINGS & MORE
We do services from CALABARZON to MANILA

We're also LISTED at Weddings@Work | BridalBook.ph | ThemesnMotifs | Weddings.ph | Kasal.com | 
The Philippine Wedding Network | Dir.WOWBatangas