Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I HEART PHOTO BOOTH! BAICAPTURE

Hello friends, I'm back! How are you people?! hihi.
YES. PHOTO BOOTH. If I heart great EVENTS and beautiful WEDDINGS, I HEART PHOTO BOOTH TOO!! hahaha! Well, who's not?! For every party, there's one thing I always look for - PhotoBooth hahaha!
Here are some of my favorite photo booth shots (taken by Baicapture)from our wedding.




Featuring BaiCapture Photo Booth (details below are from its website)
One thing I like about BaiCapure Photo Booth is the photo box. It's white, classic and hi-tech.
I like it too because of the size of its pictures - its somewhat big. I like the photo paper and the photo card/standee too - it seems matibay.
Its quite pricey but overall worth it. Someday, I will have my own photobooth services too! hahaha!


Baicapture is a photobooth innovation,
with an automated camera,
an adaptable wall-free structure,
customized aesthetics,
and superior quality prints.

Automatic. Interactive. Re-imagined.

Camera shy? You'll lose those apprehensions
in the comfort of the majority.
You’re all in it together.
Bonded in space and time
by the four borders of the frame.

Taking pictures is not all that we do.
We're creating a social phenomenon;
a concept that has defied description.
Until now.

Baicapture. Creating cameraderie.


PhotoBooth is just AWESOME!!!!! Whoever. Whenever. Wherever. My one-favorite-booth-of-all,PhotoBooth hihihi.
Cheers!
xxx









Ma. Charris Josefa Aguirre-Aclan, your Events Planner/Coordinator
Chalebrations Events Planning and Management

Events in Style @The Courtyard, Big Ben Commercial Building,
JP Laurel National Highway, Lipa City, Batangas 4217

M: 09266212706, 09175243259
L: 043 404 8337, 043 404 2218
E: chalebrations.epm@live.com.ph | xoxo_charris@live.com

FOLLOW US on TWITTER @Chalebrations
VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://chalebrations.com/

SKYPE US | CHALEBRATIONS
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chalebrations

ANNIVERSARIES | CORPORATE EVENTS | LAUNCH | PARTIES | DEBUT | WEDDINGS & MORE

We're also LISTED at Weddings@Work | BridalBook.ph | ThemesnMotifs | Weddings.ph | Kasal.com | The Philippine Wedding Network | Dir.WOWBatangas

Our BLOG http://chalebrations.blogspot.com/

We do services from CALABARZON to MANILA